Friday 6 June 2008

A little photographic Update -

I just came home and I found this surprise ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Mashiro has graduated (??) and finally he has a beautiful flower :) He's the first one among my sunflowers so far. Even if today is a grey-rainy day I'm glad he was able to bloom.

I'm sorry if I'm not answering to emails and sms of many people.. just be patient with me, for the next few days I'll be only studying, studying and studying (and being in a bad mood because of that)... (TдT) hoping it's worthwhile. ( -.-)ノ
My cat seems to enjoy my book more than me:


Bye bye.. and good luck to everyone else who's studying/working, etc!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!
Sorry for your mood, i'm here waiting for good news! No problem if u don't answer my sms ^^
Mashiro is a really nice sunflower :D i like him very much!
I don't think Gigi loves your books.. maybe he (Gigi is a person? XD) likes them to destroy the pages XD ... baka Gigi ^^
See u soon!!! I hug u ... bye!

Momo

Hachiko said...

Hi!!
I just came home from Venice °__° the exam was very difficult.. -_- I don't know if I passed it well.. .__.

Well of course both Mashiro and Gigi are beings that you can address to with "he" XD when you have your own pet with a name, etc, you can address him/her with he/she. I guess. And for the flower... well, that's because I decided that! XD

Now I go to prepare tomorrow's exam.. @.@ maybe. And I have to buy something. And well, I'll play with super Mario.

How are you?
See you soon, thanks for your patience!!

Hachi~

Unknown said...

ufuf ... that mac user is a "scassaballe" >_< i hope you'll pass it!!!!! and i'll think about your next exam.
Ehehe i want to play with superMario with u :P
Say hello to Mr.Mashiro and Mr.Gigi ^^
BYE!!!! ^_^

momo