Monday 19 May 2008

nonsense, thoughts and blue people

Nice, bad or just unexpected changes happen everyday. I feel somewhat grateful and meaningful when I realise it and routine's burden seems to disappear. Thanks for that.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I want to post here this video.. I love musicals and "Across the Universe" is really a great one!! I'm so happy I got it as a present :D
I'm watching it over and over again, I love the songs and the way they're interpretated here. Jim Sturgess (so sweet!), Joe Anderson and Evan Rachel Wood are really skillful and the other actors/singers too. I love the connection created between Jude and Max even when they're far away from each other and everytime I see the ending I'm moved.
It seems everyone put a lot of effort creating it.
It's very visual and sometimes the colours reminds me of the Pop Art (that I'm just studying at University). Images and songs can convey a lot of emotions.

Eddie Izzard's performance is just great!
So, now... enjoy the blue people ! (and don't be late!)



....it's genious! XD

2 comments:

Dario said...

Blue people, i love them. They come from another planet, like meeee!!

ohohoh

Tchao!

Hachiko said...

... yeah!! :D

ciao!! :*