Sunday 6 July 2008

..a very "animated" entry

After Pride and Prejudice, I'm now reading Emma! I must confess that Pride and Prejudice was more exciting and funny than Emma seems to be so far. I've read only 100 pages, so I'll talk about it after I've finished it, but I'm thinking of dropping it and reading it again in the future. So now I can read other novels like Northanger Abbey *_*

Lately I'm trying to create some animated gifs and since some of my friends find them quite well-done I post them here. I know they're not perfect, but I had fun creating them. Can you guess the subject? ;D

PREVIEW:




You can see the other HERE
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've finally finished my exams for this period, so even if I don't know all the results yet, I'm relieved. It's so good to relax!
Me and my mum are planning about going in Tuscany for 3-4 days, probably from 10th July to 14th. There are such beautiful natural places there, I'm really pleased with the idea of this short holiday.
We'll be guests in our friends' house and it's really a charming place. I hope I'll be able to take some nice picture to show here ^_^

A storm is approaching and my cat is trying to stop me from writing this entry walking on the keyboard (because he's hungry) so I must go.
Bye~!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh >_< all the gifs together !!! XD
nice work!!! XD
I don't know why but today i'm not able to write in english... so... see you tomorrow :P
bye bye, and tell to Gigi that it's not a good thing to walk on the keyboards XD
good night, and sweet dreams!!!

Hachiko said...

Hi!
You're writing in a good english, don't worry ;)
Do you like my gifs?
I'm afraid Gigi won't listen to me, he always do whatever he wants >.<
Good night and see you tomorrow!!