Monday 24 March 2008

(Still) waiting for the sun..

おはよう! The weather still keeps being different from what I expected for these Spring-holidays ç.ç Still I tried to take some pictures to prove that Spring is actually arriving!!
I even changed the layout in a more spring-like versions (sweet, isn't it?).




I enjoyed Easter celebration, even if as usual it has not a religious meaning for me, it created a pretty warm situation.


Lately I'm still struggling to make up my mind for the future but I think a little path is slowly appearing. Not exactly the one I always imagined but not a bad one either.

Since I couldn't manage to go in any nice place yet, I have nothing interesting to talk about. So I will stop babbling about those things and I'll only post the pictures.



These are the flowers my mum planted and they're blooming :) I love the white one.
My sunflowers are still hiding under the soil but I always check them.






The apricot tree is blooming as well and it's all pink and beautiful as usual, even if the wind is stealin
g its flowers.






More white flowers... they're pretty <3>












My dog barking at me while I take the pictures











And finally my cat, sleeping quietly as usual!! :D

Everyone, take care.



No comments: