Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas town

I'm relieved ^^

This time Christmas atmosphere has been quite warm.. so even if it has not a real sense for me to celebrate this event, I'm glad to have an opportunity to show affection and create an illusional or even real harmony.
Yesterday evening and also today I celebrated and felt at ease.
Last year I was so angry at this kind of nostalgic event that I couldn't bear it at all. So I hope these good sensations mean something positive. I'm so sorry though that not all my friends were able to spend Christmas in a good way (Sephi-chan recover soon!! >.<).

Being less serious, I also received many wonderful presents!! :D Minna, hontouni arigatou :D ! When I opened them I really felt like a little child (like most of my time I guess ._.). I had also beautiful surprises XD !

So, after this quite-useless-post good night ^__-



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sono davvero contento che questo natale tu l'abbia passato felicemente :) speriamo che tu possa passare tutte queste feste allo stesso modo ^_____^
a presto!!!!!

Hachiko said...

grazie!!! ^^ sono contenta che anche il tuo Natale sia andato bene! :D (e che il mio regalo ti sia piaciuto anche se è strano..!) a presto!! ^^